If you have a passion for photography and would like to learn how to turn your photographs into concept art, then I would love to have you join me in one of my creative workshops.
- Creating a concept from start to finish.
- Turning inspiration into your own ideas.
- Discussion on symbolism & meaning behind a concept.
- The importance of story-telling & character development.
- Figuring out your why and turning that into your message.
- Connecting with your audience.
- Technical aspects of shooting a conceptual image.
- Camera equipment that’s good to have in your arsenal.
- Natural lighting -vs- Studio lighting.
- Challenges you’ll face and how to deal with them.
- Shooting on location -vs- shooting in studio.
- Preparing for your shoot.
- Creating a shot list.
- Props & Costuming.
- Using a model -vs- self portrait.
- Complete a photo shoot with a professional model.
- Navigating Photoshop.
- Learning the tools to create your images.
- Extending your frame.
- How to use layers and masking.
- Colour theory.
- Photographing and using textures.
- Compositing techniques.
- Recording of live edit for you to take home.
- Live critique session via Zoom (2 weeks after workshop)
- Share your finished image from the workshop.
- Get live feedback.
Morning tea and lunch will be provided. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements prior to the workshop.